Winter is full of sales opportunities, from Black Week and Black Friday to the Mid-Day Sale, where you have the chance to find things you’ve already intended to buy at a better price. Our shopping editor has handpicked seven really good favorites on sale right now!
Winter came suddenly this year; after a record-warm first half of november, we were taken to bed when the snow moved in with full force. For many of us, the sudden change meant that we immediately had to root out the winter jackets in the storeroom – and possibly also a realization that a really good and warm winter jacket that can withstand the prevailing weather is missing.
If you are also looking for a good onethat allow you to enjoy being outdoors during the cold months, our shopping editor Cecilia Persson has handpicked 7 winter jackets that both keep the style and warmth that you can find right now.
Women’s winter jacket sale
When it’s too cold to wear oneor cards you are right to invest in a long winter jacket or a warm winter jacket with down and a high collar that protects against snow and wind. Here are the best picks for those looking to find a winter jacket, down jacket or down coat on sale during Black Week and Black Friday.
Down coat with belt, Áhkká
– I’ve had this down coat for a long time and maybe now is the time to strike. It is filled with down and feathers that warms well, while the fit is really flattering thanks to the cinch in the waist. It has a large hood with removable faux fur, is calf-length and is made of both wind- and water-repellent fabric – in other words, it stands up to most things. Extra plus because it is available in several colors and up to size 60!.
Down jacket with marked waist, H&M Premium Selection
– It is possible to stay warm even with a slightly shorter winter jacket. This down jacket has an oversized fit and goes down over the bum, which does a lot to keep you warm. It has a drawstring at the waist which allows you to vary between highlighting the waist and wearing the jacket in a more classic style. In addition to the defined waist, it’s the extra-high collar that I like best: you can wear it buttoned up to resist the snow and cold, or folded down as a stylish detail in milder weather. In other words, this is a truly versatile choice!.
Long winter jacket, Na-kd
– If you want to choose a shade other than the traditional black, this long brown down jacket is a good choice. The padding consists, among other things, of recycled polyester, which makes it a good alternative for those who do not want a jacket with down. With its straight fit, knee-length design and drawstring hood that you can tighten for a more covering effect in harsh weather, it’s a timeless winter jacket that you’ll be able to wear for years to come..
Waterproof winter jacket, Rains
– Do you want a long and warm one that stands up to most things? Then this olive green winter coat is definitely one of the options to scout out. It is both windproof and waterproof and is filled with Thermore Ecodown, which is an equally warming alternative to down but made from recycled PET bottles. Here, it’s the details that make the big difference when it comes to the look – everything from neat velcro details at the zipper to a nice cutout in the back makes this warm winter jacket look really stylish too..
Quilted down coat, H&M
– Why not light up the winter darkness and match the snow with a white winter jacket? You will definitely stand out among all the dark winter jackets that many choose to wear! If nothing else, sale finds can make it possible to vary between a couple of different winter jackets (the season is, to say the least, quite long…). Filled with down, this variation has a stylish quilted design and tortoiseshell buttons for a nice contrast. The large pockets at the front are the icing on the cake – and if you still prefer darker shades, the down coat is also available in black..
Beige winter jacket, Áhkká
– If you want to keep it simple when it comes to your choice of winter jacket, but at the same time have one that is really stylish, then this down jacket is just right. Just like the jacket from H&M, this jacket goes down to the beginning of the thigh and warms nicely, especially since it is filled with 90 percent down and 10 percent feathers. The drawstring at the waist and at the neck gives a flattering fit and it also has a really nice nougat brown shade (and is also available in black and mint green)..
Long down jacket, Arket
– Sometimes it really is true that less is more, for example when it comes to this long down coat. It has a classic padded design with a filling of ReDown, i.e. recycled down, and is as stylish as it is comfortable choice this winter. The hood protects against snow, wind and rain and is also removable, so you can vary the silhouette this winter..