farmer seeks wife 2022
In this week’s episode of Farmer seeks wife we got to see strong emotions at Jon-Krista’s farm. For the letter writer Nathalie, it finally became too stressful and she finally didn’t want to get out of bed.
Farmer seeks wife is a program that engages large parts of the Swedish people and for many it is a tradition to watch the program every Wednesday evening during the autumn.
As usual, there are strong emotions that come up in the program and someone who has already experienced difficulties in making their choices is Jon-Krista Jonsson29. Before this week’s election, it was a split Jon-Krista who finally chose to send home True31.
But something else that happened in the program, specifically just a few hours before Jon-Krista made her choice, was support Nathalie24, who was not feeling very well.
– Here on the farm, I’ve probably had quite a bit of trouble getting into the group and I feel that maybe I didn’t get to show my real self to Jon-Krista. I feel well that I was not able to take the place I wanted to take, says Nathalie in the program.
Bonde-Sanna about Nathalie’s behaviour
When Hänt reaches Sanna, she tells about her view of the matter regarding what the atmosphere was really like on the farm.
– So I think we had a very easy going atmosphere, that’s how it was. It’s a bit difficult to decide, but it was a very easygoing atmosphere, we had good contact and there were no problems, she explains.
But Nathalie’s condition could not be ignored in the end and Sanna felt it was best to alert the production.
– But on the last day, I actually told the producer that I don’t know if she’s sad. Because I had still tried to say “come here, be with us”, but you don’t want to be too typical either, because you’re still there for love and not for friendship, says Sanna to Hänt and continues:
– But you felt that there was something.
Did she often withdraw?
– Difficult question, but then you are there and I had a whole day that I was away, so I don’t know what happened that day. But of us who were there, she was perhaps the one who took up the least space, that’s probably what I reacted to. That “oh how calm she is”. I just thought she was very, very calm and not much more than that, says Sanna and continues:
– I tried anyway that we should all hang out and have a good time, but that she was very calm in all contexts. So on the last day I felt like this “wonder if she is sad” or what is going on. And it’s a bit of a sensitive question to ask someone you don’t know.
Bonde-Sanna about the situation: “No wonder”
After the program, Sanna and Nathalie have continued to be in contact and Sanna can really understand that reactions can occur when dating the same guy.
– It’s a special situation, everyone is dating the same guy and if it had happened in real life that four friends had dated the same guy on Tinder yes, but then it wouldn’t have been such a great atmosphere. And now we do it on our own, so it’s not surprising that there are reactions.
Hänt has been in contact with Nathalie, who declines an interview.
Recommended reading for you