The investigator is expected to be brought today 53-year-old Ilias Michos, who is accused of raping and extraditing the 12-year-old girl to Sepoliabut also the 42-year-old pederast.
The 53-year-old was given a deadline on Monday to apologise.
Today, the 53-year-old apologizes for 7 felonies and 2 misdemeanors
The 53-year-old is expected to plead guilty, according to dikastiko.gr, for seven felonies and two misdemeanors, specifically for: continuous rape of a minor, Distinguished case of abuse of a minor under the age of 14 by a person who receives the minor’s services, continuously, Abuse of a minor under the age of 14 consecutively, Distinguished case of child pornography (acquisition, possession, distribution), where the production of child pornography material is linked to the use of a minor under the age of 12 and 15, consecutively, Distinguished case pimping against a person under the age of 15 using electronic means of communication and with an offer or promise to pay money or any consideration, Birth act with a minor who has reached the age of 12 for a fee and Illegal violence against a minor, with whom the perpetrator has an employment relationship , Trafficking in Persons and Arms Law.
She denies everything and “photographs” a person from the 12-year-old’s environment
Meanwhile, the 53-year-old is being held on the seventh floor of the General Police Directorate.
According to information from MEGA, the accused – who denies what is attributed to him – is alone in a cell in the detention center, with the authorities having taken this decision for fear of reactions from other inmates of the 53-year-old due to the nature of his crime.
The 53-year-old is said to have contacted a lawyer, who is expected to make a decision on whether or not to represent him, something lawyers who have contacted him so far have denied.
Also, all these days none of his relatives have visited him in the cell, while those who come into contact with him give them the impression that he has not realized the accusations attributed to him.
He declares his innocence and goes so far as to “photograph” a person from the 12-year-old’s environment that he knew everything and was the one who had created the child’s profile on the internet as a result of which he found “clients” – rapists.
The investigation of EL.AS
It is noted that what worries the EL.AS officers dealing with the case is how no one from the little girl’s family, during all these months of her martyrdom, had noticed the slightest thing. And what they’re looking for is whether someone in the family’s environment might have known what was going on and kept quiet.
Also, the investigations are focused on the environment of the 53-year-old child rapist, that is, if anyone knew of his heinous acts, with the complaint of the 12-year-old’s grandmother causing a sensation.
She herself, speaking to MEGA, denounced an attempt to finance the family of the 12-year-old, but also threats so that her rapes would not be revealed. He also said that the girl is in a bad psychological state, she is locked in the house and cries all day.
“He went to pay her, to give her 10,000 euros not to talk. It was done before he was arrested, I don’t know how many days ago. He threatened them all, I will kill you all, I will burn you alive and then his wife went and begged them and said I will give you 10,000 euros not to talk, to forget the matter. My daughter-in-law says ‘I don’t want the money, I’ll bury her’ and she left, nothing else,” said the 12-year-old’s grandmother.
Write your comment