Fintech companies: Increase your competitiveness with flexible customer service
When a fintech company quickly needs to scale up its customer service, cut costs or expand with new languages - then a flexible solution is the best.
In fintech, changes often come quickly. Finding both time and resources to strengthen one’s business processes often becomes a costly challenge. An important such process is customer service.
In this situation, FintechFactory comes in and relieves the burden. The company’s ambition is to strengthen the Swedish fintech industry through cost-effective and high-quality outsourcing solutions mainly in customer service and back office.
– We provide our customers with our own staff through us and are incredibly flexible, says Fredrik Bergh, sales manager at FintechFactory.
What do you gain from external customer service?
Imagine that you need to strengthen your customer service with another resource. Maybe in Swedish, or another Nordic or European language. First, time must be spent on finding a suitable resource to employ, then various taxes and social security contributions for the employer are added. And if you then quickly need to scale up with more resources, it’s the same again.
– You might have wished that your customer service could be at the forefront of your competitors, and offer support even in the evenings and weekends – but the high costs make it difficult to justify this.
How is it different with staff through an external partner?
Imagine that you get your own staff, who work exclusively for you in your own systems. Just like having an employee who works remotely – with the only difference that you don’t have to hire someone directly in the company.
At the same time, you lower your costs compared to if you hire yourself. This has perhaps become the most important factor in view of the prevailing economy in Sweden and the rest of the world.
– Then add that you don’t have to worry about the recruitment process. Your external partner recruits resources specifically for you, to find the right person for the right place. You who are also active in markets outside of Sweden can also get language skills that take care of your customer service in each country’s respective language.
A flexible and scalable model
This is how FintechFactory has built up its working model. Basically, the company provides its customers with its own staff, even if FintechFactory itself is technically their employer.
– The cost-effective solution also opens up wider coverage for your customer service: We only charge a fixed hourly price that is always the same. This means that you can keep the customer service open even in the evenings and weekends if desired, and there are no additional costs. Most of our customers have their own customer service, where we see ourselves as a complement to this.
FintechFactory’s resources can, among other things, handle:
– 1st line support
– Odd working hours (evenings and weekends)
– New languages (15 different languages)
– Seasonal variations
You can find more information at. Welcome to contact us for a meeting!
FintechFactory is part of the OnlineFactory Group, and is jointly owned byWe are also members of
We are an outsourcing company with a focus on Swedish companies in fintech. FintechFactory offers simple, flexible and cost-effective solutions mainly in customer service and all forms of Back Office.
Contact us and we will help you:
The article is produced by Brand Studio in collaboration with FintechFactory and not an article by Dagens industri