Mulayam Singh Yadav Cremination: The last rites of Samajwadi Party patriarch and former Uttar Pradesh CM Mulayam Singh Yadav will be held in Saifai at 3 pm today. Right now his body has been kept at Mulayam’s Saifai residence. The body will be kept for the last darshan at the Mela Ground in Saifai from 10 am to 2 pm.
Mulayam Singh Yadav breathed his last on Monday morning at 8.16 am at Medanta Hospital in Gurugram. The condition of the SP leader remained critical for the last few days.
Was admitted on 22 August
Born on 22 November 1939, Mulayam Singh Yadav was one of the most prominent leaders of Uttar Pradesh. Who served as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh thrice and was also the Defense Minister in the Central Government. Mulayam was shifted to the ICU on 2 October 2022 after the oxygen level decreased. Along with infection in the urine, the problem of his blood pressure had also increased. Later he was shifted to ventilator.
Mulayam Singh Yadav’s wife also died on July 9 this year at Medanta Hospital. A month after his death, Mulayam Singh’s health got worse. He was admitted to Medanta on 22 August, since then his treatment was going on here.
These people will be involved in the funeral
Many big politicians will attend the funeral.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla, Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao, UP Deputy CM Keshav Maurya, Bihar Deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav, JDU leader KC Tyagi will attend the funeral.
- Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge, Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot will also visit Saifai today
- Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi can also go to attend the funeral, although it has not been confirmed yet.
- Varun Gandhi will also reach Saifai today.
- Apart from this, preparations are also being made to take many senior BJP leaders to Saifai in a charter plane from Delhi. All the leaders under the leadership of Rajnath Singh will go to Saifai today.
read this also