Fredrik Lundberg, via Lundbergs and Industrivärden, has a decisive influence over 12 of Sweden’s largest operating listed companies, which together are worth a total of SEK 1,500 billion.
In a big interview with Di, the heavyweight gives his view on, among other things:
* The differences between the deep real estate crisis of the 1990s and the current turmoil in the sector.
* The biggest short- and long-term risks for the Swedish economy.
* The opportunities to do good business in the crisis.
* Why he still believes in Skanska despite many years of weak price development.
* The ownership position in Hufvudstaden and the timing of new share buybacks.
* The reason why Lundbergs has doubled its holding in a stock market newcomer.
* The succession in the family and how long he will continue as CEO of Lundbergs.