Euro 2024: See Greece’s potential opponents and qualifying groups for the upcoming European Championship, which will be held in Germany.
The completion of the Nations League it also marked the “start” of the Euro 2024 qualifiers, as the capacity groups were announced.
Greece have learned their potential opponents, with themselves in the fourth capacity group. The draw will take place on October 9 in Frankfurt, where the participating teams will be divided into ten groups. The seven will have five teams and the other three will have six.
The four teams that will compete in the Final Four of the Nations League, namely Italy, Spain, Croatia and the Netherlands will be placed in the first four groups, which will have five teams. Thus, they will have two less matches to be able to claim the trophy in the final four matches.
Greece is in 4th placeThe group, together with Georgia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Skopje. Therefore it will definitely not be in the same group as the specific national teams.
The first two from each group will qualify for the final phase, in case the National Team does not succeed, they will compete in the playoffs, where in the semifinals of Path C will play against Turkey.
The capacity groups of the Euro 2024 qualifiers
- Nations League: Netherlands, Croatia, Spain, Italy
- Denmark, Portugal, Belgium, Hungary, Switzerland, Poland
- France, Austria, Czech Republic, England, Wales, Israel, Bosnia, Serbia, Scotland, Finland
- Ukraine, Iceland, Norway, Slovenia, Ireland, Albania, Montenegro, Romania, Sweden, Armenia
- Agriculture, HellasTurkey, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, Skopje
- Slovakia, Northern Ireland, Cyprus, Belarus, Lithuania, Gibraltar, Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Malta
- Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein