Gunilla Persson’s daughter Erika likes to share different things that happen in her life. But there’s one question she’d rather not answer…
– A little private, she says to Hänt.
Erika Persson20, broke through with his mother Gunilla Persson63, i Swedish Hollywood wives.
Over the years, we have seen them live life in Los Angeles together with the pets and of course Grandma Iris Persson96.
Last week Erika was in Sweden, this time without mother Gunilla. The Sweden visit was due to her being a guest Bianca Ingrosso27, talk show BIANCA and it was of course a huge success!
Erika later told Hänt about what it was like to be a guest on Bianca’s talk show and also
Erika Persson on the music career
During the conversation with Bianca, Erika touched on the music career and that that interest still remains. For Hänt, she tells us more about the music and that one fine day we can probably expect to hear some of her work.
– Yes, I make my own music, write music and sing. However, I am a little private about my artistic forms, but sooner or later I will probably come out with it. Because I think it’s very cool and I’m proud of it. But I’m pretty low on what I’m working on, Erika explains to Hänt.
In other words, the music career is alive and well in this way Idol-times, one wonders how Erika feels about that question.
– No, so I see my music in a way that doesn’t really go in line with those competitions. I see myself more as an artist instead of a singer. I kind of don’t like just being a singer, I want to be involved in every part of the process, so to speak, says Erika.
After the announcement of the final place: Idol-Nike leaves completely
The question that Erika Persson does not want to answer
Aislinn. But how things look on the love front today, she has not commented on, until now.and she has previously expressed her love for the friend
– Yes, I’m single, she tells Hänt.
However, this is a matter that she prefers to keep on a private level.
– But I prefer to keep that a bit private, she continues.
PHOTO: Karin Törnblom/TT
Recommended reading for you