Have an unforgettable birthday party for yourself – or surprise a friend! Here you will find our best tips for planning the 25th birthday party; atmospheric decorations, game suggestions, fun themes, checklists and important details you need to consider to plan a magical party!
Are you planning to hold a 25th birthday party? How fun! Whether you’re celebrating your own or planning a friend’s birthday, we guide you through checklists, tips on festive decorations, themes and fun games. At a birthday party, it’s important to think about what the birthday person likes, so that the party feels thoughtful and personal – especially if it’s a surprise party.
How do you make a successful party?
Starting to plan well in advance plays a big role in having a successful party. Make sure to send out the invitations early so guests have time to adjust to the date, have a fun theme for the party, and go all out on decorations like balloons and lighting. Make sure you have plastic cups and other necessary things that make things easier, prepare games and don’t forget to offer snacks and snacks!
How do you celebrate your 25th birthday? – checklist
There are a lot of things to plan and think about before the birthday party. Make sure you have a checklist to tick off so you don’t miss anything.
- Think about how many people you want to invite, if you want to hold a larger party, it might be smart to rent a venue, and if it’s a slightly smaller party, you can plan to hold it at home.
- Find a date that suits and send out the invitation cards well in advance, or create an event on Facebook so people can ooze.
- It is always important to have snacks or snacks at the party – do you make something yourself, do you order pizzas or is catering an option?
- Should you have a theme at your party? In any case, plan the theme in time so that you have time to order decorations and other accessories that fit, and don’t forget to write it on the invitation. It can be anything from masquerade to color themes that easily raise the mood at the party.
- When the guests arrive, you want to offer a welcome drink so that the mingle and the party can be started immediately.
- Don’t forget the games! It’s always fun to have planned games in the middle of the party, so that the atmosphere is at its peak all evening.
- Music is an important part of the party – make sure you have playlists ready and ready with music that suits everyone and can be danced to!
25TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY DECORATIONS
We have found nice and festive decorations for the birthday party. Balloons, confetti, lighting and other essential accessories to have a magical party!
decoration for the 25th anniversary party – Number balloons
Large number balloons in gold glitter. Fill the numbers with helium for maximum effect.
decoration for the 25th birthday party – confetti balloon
Decorate the party with large balloons filled with confetti! Comes in 3-packs.
decoration for the 25th anniversary party – Festive garland
Colorful and lovely garland to hang above the buffet table.
decoration for the 25th anniversary party – String of lights
Long string of lights to hang from the ceiling that gives a lovely party atmosphere.
decoration for the 25th birthday party – Paper cups
Important accessory for the party, cardboard cups! These nice mugs with golden fringes come in 8-packs,
decoration for the 25th anniversary party – flower wall
Create a magical feeling with a beautiful flower wall.
decoration for the 25 year party – balloon arch
A large, luxurious balloon arch with festive details.
Decoration for the 25th birthday party – balloon pump
Skip the tedious part of blowing up balloons, this pump makes it easier!
decoration for the 25th anniversary party – Confetti bomb
Create a lovely confetti rain! A fun thing that raises the party mood.
What do you need for a surprise party?
If you are going to throw a surprise party and really want to make it nice and personal, it is important to find out what the person likes, such as favorite food, drinks, a suitable theme and the main focus on the birthday child. Perhaps you have made a personal quiz or planned other fun games. A tip is to check with parents, siblings or other people who are close to the birthday child to make the quiz even more personal and fun. And let’s not forget the most important thing – gather everyone at the party and surprise the birthday child at the same time!
Photo booth – for all 20th birthday parties
Regardless of whether you turn 20 or 25, it’s always fun to be able to share pictures from the evening and keep them as memories.
Photo booth – everything you need for the perfect photo spot
Polaroid camera for the party
Decorate a corner of the party for a photo booth and let guests take pictures with a classic polaroid camera!
themed 25th birthday party
There are a lot of themes to choose from – let your imagination run wild! It can be anything from a masquerade where you have to dress up as a celebrity or run a theme with which you match the decorations and furnishings. Here are some suggestions for fun themes:
- Gatsby theme
- Dress up as a celebrity
- Dress up as someone you look like
- Dress up to a song title
- American theme
- 80s party or other year
- I have come to the wrong theme
- Euphoria party theme, or other popular series
birthday party venue
If there are a lot of you, it’s time to start thinking about renting premises. Check what is nearby and remember to factor this into the budget. Maybe the guests can contribute a small amount?
birthday party games
Having games in the middle of the party really lifts the mood – several fits of laughter and fun memories are guaranteed to be created during these occasions. Here are some suggestions for popular party games:
- Quiz about the birthday child
- Guessing games
- Tips round
- Beer pong
- Music quiz
birthday party – tips
Here are some general tips to keep in mind: Calculate what the budget can conceivably land on – with decorations, snacks and everything that goes with it to get a better picture of what the cost will be. Make a checklist with everything that needs to be prepared and what needs to be bought, to keep track of the situation. Good luck with your 25th birthday party!